This simple guide will help those of you interested in creating future slides for displaying on the PenTV Bulletin Board:
- Create your slide in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop or any application that allows saving images.
- Type text in a legible font for TV screens, with font size 24 or greater. Use 30 words or less, and bold is preferable.
- Include any photos / logos / graphics where desired.
- Be aware of the Title Safe Zone. Anything overlapping the 1-inch margin that borders the image might get hidden on certain televisions.
- Avoid using the brightest white. Use light gray instead, or slightly darken whole image.
- Save image as a JPEG with 720 x 540 dimensions.
Following those key points, you can submit your slide to us via email at [email protected]. Once your slide is approved, please send us a check specifying the amount of time you desire below, and we will start airing it as soon as your check is received.
- 1 Month = $35
- 2 Months = $65
- 3 Months = $90
- 4 Months = $130
Send your check to:
P.O. Box 1065
San Carlos, CA 94070