Peninsula TV was proud to film this episode of The Game, in which six leaders of non-profit organizations throughout the peninsula came to share with Host Mark Simon the challenges they face in hard times, issues they encountered raising money, meeting the demands of those most in need and trying to change the current social dynamic.
• Kitty Lopez, Executive Director, Samaritan House
• Andy Frisch, Executive Director, Kainos Home and Training Center
• Kathy Jackson, CEO, Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
• Dr. Sara Larios Mitchell, CEO, StarVista
• Melissa Lukin, Executive Director, CORA (Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse)
• Karae Lisle, CEO, InnVision Shelter Network, InnVision Shelter Network