North Fair Oaks Community Council Meeting Agenda
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Fair Oaks Community Center, Multi-Purpose Room 2600 Middlefield, Redwood City, CA 94063 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
1. Roll Call
2. Public Comment – Anyone may speak up to 2 minutes on any topic not on the agenda. Please fill
out a speaker slip. The Council may not discuss or take action on items not on the agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes
• Minutes for Council meeting on May 26, 2016 and June 23, 2016
4. Presentation on Peninsula Clean Energy (15 Minutes)
a. Presentation by Kirsten Pringle, Office of Sustainability
b. Question from Council members
c. Public comment (limit to 2 minutes/person)
5. Recommendation on Rezoning and lot Merger from of a R-2/S50 to C-2/S-1 and merging of that parcel with adjacent C-2/S-1 zoned parcel at 3292 El Camino Real. (20 minutes)
• Presentation by Bryan Albini, Planner, Planning and Building
• Questions from Council members
• Public Comment (limit to two minutes)
• Action by Council
6. Presentation on 860 Charter Street (15 Minutes)
• Presentation by Cheye Calvo, Rocketship
• Question from Council members
• Public comment (limit to 2 minutes/person)
Reports to Council (30 Minutes)
7. Supervisor’s Report
8. NFOForward Report
9. Council Member Reports
Next Study Session Meeting:
August 25, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Fair Oaks Community Center, Classroom 1 2600 Middlefield, Redwood City, CA
Next Council Meeting: Community Meeting
August 25, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Fair Oaks Community Center, Multi-Purpose Room 2600 Middlefield, Redwood City, CA